Another wonderful year has past here in Botswana and we have had some amazing adventures.
The year in a nutshell:
- The year started with us saving a little foal from dying: read more
- We then flooded in Letlhakane when 100mm of rain fell over night: read more
- We had a wonderful and adventurous trip to Kasane/Chobe National Park: read more
- I celebrated my 50th at Elephant Sands: read more
- We enjoyed Easter in Palaype and beautiful Moremi Gorge: read more
- We discovered new areas along the Boteti River, the best of which was Khumaga: read more
- We headed out of Botswana to Mozambique for a beach holiday: read more
- Got up close and personal with elephants again at Elephant Sands: read more
- The the highlight of the year for me anyway was our trip to Central Kalahari Game Reserve: documented in part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6, part 7, part 8
After such a great year I can’t wait to see what 2014 has in store for us.
We hope that you have a wonderful year, like I know we are going to have. May joy and happiness last well longer than your new year’s resolutions do.
Have an amazing 2014