Gomonate (It is Nice)
Letlhakane (near Kubu Island)
The Plot is just outside of Letlhakane, on the road to Kubu Island and offers 1 large private campsite.
It is a wonderful, peaceful spot and it is ideally situated for a day trip to Kubu Island in the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans and Orapa Game Park, or as a stopover en-route to Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Khumaga or Maun.
- Visiting Kubu Island
- View over the Letlhakane valley, seeing all the major mines in the area. The lights of Karowe Mine (where the world’s second largest diamond ever was found) can be seen at night.
- Peaceful, quiet, secure
- The birdlife at the pond is incredible, with Violet-eared Waxbill, Swallow-tailed and Little Bee-eaters, Sparrowlarks, Whydahs and Green-winged Pytilia (Melba Finch) to mention a few
- Nature walks
- Visiting Orapa Game Park
The Plot is situated 4km outside of Letlhakane just off the road to Kubu Island. It has no sign boards and visitation must be made on prior arrangement.
- We have an outdoor bathroom with a flush toilet, basin and shower.
- There is a built in braai and fire pit. Small firewood is available.
- There is a tap and a small pond to attract the birds.
- Paths wander through the property for short nature walks.
Interesting trees on The Plot:
Pete Morrison +267 748 395 28 or e-mail email@example.com