This Camp offers an alternative to camping in the Makgadikgadi National Park and also offers chalets. It is beautifully sited overlooking the Boteti River.
It is ideal for a 1-nighter when travelling up to or back from Maun. It is also great place to visit for a few nights as it is right on the door-step to the National Park
- Lovely view over the Boteti River
- Hearing the call of lions
- Excellent game viewing in the Makgadikgadi National Park – see https://ourbots.wordpress.com/botswana-travel/khumaga-makgadikgadi-national-park/
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Cleanliness of all facilities
Tiaan’s Camp is situated right next to the ferry crossing to the National Park at Khumaga – for directions to Khumaga please see https://ourbots.wordpress.com/botswana-travel/khumaga-makgadikgadi-national-park/
- Large spacious campsites, with a cover for shade, tap and electricity.
- Decoratively furnished double en-suite chalets
- Clean ablutions with flush toilets and hot and cold running water
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Deck overlooking the Boteti River
Phone: +267 771 52 753